Re: [A/S] Newbie Question (first of many!!)

Hi Bobby,
The trailer is a 1972 Sovereign and it's on Ebay right now. I don't think
there is much left in the interior that is original but my plan was to get
something I could stay and work in as long as the heater would work and as
long as everything else was structurally sound. I could work gradually to
restore or customize it as I went along.

I did ask the fellow about it but there is probably so much more a person
who knew what they were doing would ask <g>.

The fellow said the furnace was removed to put in a dishwasher so the duct
work was there at one time.

Here's the link for it. And it is in my price range even with delivery!! (I
know, I know, a good price now could bescrap metal a month from now!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2487475207

Dig that checkerboard interior. Well, I was thinking maybe at least it would
add to the R insulation value for those cold Canadian winters <<tongue in
cheek>>
warm regards
Joanne