Re: [A/S] Headliner Problems

>[snip]
>So far so good!  It's holding tight after two weeks.
>
>I went to Auto Zone and bought their *heavy duty* spray on headliner glue.
>[snip]

Hunter, I give you joy of your fix!
         I had headliner droop in my 1995, also, and Arlene Fowler says
lots of trailers with that headliner have that trouble.  Walt (actually
Paul) screwed some 1" plastic (matching color) strips into the ceiling to
hold ours up, and it doesn't look bad at all.  It has a crease showing over
the door, but I don't know where that came from, and don't think it's
Paul's fault at all.

- Dick
(5368)