[A/S] Headliner Problems

Hi Gang,

My trailer is a 1996 which is the year Airstream used bad glue on the
headliners.  After a poor attempt at putting in "wood beams" my headliner was left
literally hanging down from the ceiling.

I have heard that Airstream charges a whole bunch of money (thousands) to fix
it, so I decided to try it myself first.

So far so good!  It's holding tight after two weeks.

I went to Auto Zone and bought their *heavy duty* spray on headliner glue.
Following the directions exactly I sprayed on the first coat to both the
ceiling and the inside of the headliner.  Waited five minutes and did it again. Then
five minutes later I did it a third time.  Then I waited five minutes more
and stuck them together being careful not to get "bubbles".

This stuff really works!

Hunter

http://members.aol.com/ILuvBrady/summer2004.htm