Re: [A/S] Introduction-New Member

Hi Joanne
This is John in London On
First of all I would have a look in the inventory of CanAm Rv in London
Ontario. He is the only eastern Canadian Airstream dealer and he either will
have one in stock or know who wants to trade up and get rid of their older
Airstream He also (Andy Thompson) can advise you of any little nicities
regarding wintering in an Airstream. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it. As
Hunter points out the trailer is set up for one or two days in the winter ,
but certainly not our prolonged winters. Most  A/S owners do one of two
things in winter, pull the trailer south to avoid freezing temperatures, or
"winterize" it and put it in storage.
Failing or perhaps in addition to seeking Andy Thompson's help, there are
several Airstreams advertized for sale in the Trillium, which is the
newsletter of the Ontario District  of WBCCI (Airstream Owners Group). You
can get a copy by emailing one of the executive. Probably the editor, Allen
Letch at allen.letch@sympatico.ca would be a good place to start.
There are also websites that sell airstreams. There is a good start on the
Airstream website http://www.wbcci.org/index.cfm?pageSRC=Classifieds where
there are some Ontario trailers listed for sale.
We bought our trailer from an ad in a local "Pennysaver".
Good luck

The older the ginger, the hotter!
John & Louise Sargeant
London Ontario Canada