[A/S] Microwave

Hi Gang,

This is so weird. I was outside taking a walk with the dogs. When I came back
in I turned the light on in the living room, a 110 light...not a 12v, and it
didn't come on. Okay, I changed the bulb, still no light.  I looked and the
fridge was on gas and nothing was lit up....

I checked the breakers and the top one, the main one in the box, was thrown.

I threw it back on and everything came on....except the microwave. )c:

The light comes on inside it when I open the door, but the light on the front
isn't working so I think it croaked and threw the breaker when it did.

Damn...

I wonder why it croaked all by itself when it wasn't running......

Hunter

http://members.aol.com/ILuvBrady/summer2004.htm