[A/S] Newbie with Question about a 1971 Sovereign

Hi, I'm a real newbie looking for some info about an Airstream I'm considering
purchasing. This is a Sovereign made in 71. It needs some work but seems
basically sound. (At least from the outside) Question is am I still going to be
able to get parts and all for a unit that old? How helpful is Airstream on an
older model? Anyone have any suggestions on resources to help with this
project? I'm located in the central shenandoah Valley of Va. Any local
resources would be great. Thanks very much.