Re: [A/S] landline electrical

Thanks Chris!
Your suggestions were very helpful and did solve the delema.  There
are some differences in our Flying Clouds.  My fusebox is in the
closet, on the curbside.  There are no electical wires or routing
that I can find around the toilet or bathroom cabs.  Mine has no rear
compartment door.  But after 3 of us still could not find the power
cord I finally bent down and discovered the cord stuffed up behind
the waterhose inlet, and we hadn't looked any farther, and the door
was still open, we just didn't look up inside.

Thank you, Thank you!!!  The Land Yacht lives again.  Power has been
restored.  On with the restoration.  Later.  Now our friend Richard
is going to hang out and play guitar there.

Also, Chris, where are you located?  Is a someday reunion of '63s
possible?

da Camelrenter