RE: [A/S] Re: Questions on 1979 propane tanks

Hi Bill and George,
I just looked up the paragraph that covers the Horizontal propane tanks. I
did not try and find a copy on the WEB, but got the information from my page
copied from the Blue Beret a couple of years ago. It is as follows:

"2001 addition of NFPA 58, Exception no. 2 to Paragraph 2.3.1.5"

I hope this helps you out. I know from trying to chase down this info for my
tanks, it can be very difficult to find.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624