Re: [A/S] Re: Interesting article about camping at Bay Area Wal-Marts

Bingo, I'm with you. Although I can't go online to read the article I'm
pretty sure I know what it says.

The thing is, Walmart is great to stop and catch some sleep overnight and go
again in the morning.

It's the idiots who unhook, have their satellite dish out, the barbeque, the
lawn chairs and the flamingos around the rig... then they dump their grey tank
before that leave after 4 days.... that ruin it for the people who want to
use it the way it was meant to be used.

Hunter

http://members.aol.com/ILuvBrady/summer2004.htm