Clothes dryers

Just a warning to you newbies. Airstream has never allowed clothes
drying outside the rigs. Looks "Tacky" Many campgrounds also do
not allow it.

I know it is inconvenient but that is life in the real world. Goes
along with campgrounds that won't allow trailers over 10 years old.

Hope my 43 year old Bambi doesn't get excluded!

Leaving Tuesday morning for Region 10 Rally at Filer, ID. Then on
to Colorado Springs to the Vintage Rally. Hope to some of you there.

Kathy