Re: [A/S] Sway driving out of it

No its not more prevalent.  It does happen though for
various reasons.  Improper loading of the trailer,
poor hitch setup, lack of adequate sway controls,
emergency situations, driver attention or lack of are
just a few of the reasons.

Motor homes have their own vices which I am sure many
can espouse to.

I've been towing trailers of various types since the
late 70's.  I have never experienced trailer sway that
required correction like we have talked about.  I
attribute much to the fact that I have provided proper
hitches, sway controls, and have learned how recover
from severe sway if it would occur.  I also don't
tailgate, drive at excessive speed, I watch for fast
moving trucks, I replace my trailer tires regularly
and I watch wind conditions during my travel...and I
drive defensively.

Don't get scared.  Just listen to those with
experience and do your homework.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'