[A/S] When it rains...it pours, of course

Went up the mountain and powered up the trailer for the first time since
winter (we'd been up there, but hadn't brought the generator).

When I hit the water pump, two things happened. First, the sound of water
being sprayed underneath the bathroom compartment; second, water started
dripping from underneath the trailer in the back.

An examination of the fresh water pump showed a combination of water and air
was flowing through it. So, it would appear there's a crack somewhere in the
top of the fresh water tank.

Anyone ever have this kind of a problem? Anyone ever have to deal with this
sort of a situation before? Don't tell me I'm going to have to have the
bottom removed and the tank dropped in order to have it repaired or
replaced...

warren