[A/S] Re: Hauling bicycles

We purchased two Dahon bikes from Camping World
(http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=18016) for
$233 each.  That is for the 6 speed bikes, If your going to do any
riding for any distance you'll need the six speed.  We have ridden 17
miles with these bikes with a bike riding group in Mesa AZ and we were
fine.  They fold up and fit under the tonneau cover with space for a
spare tire and small propane cooker.  The bikes look strange because of
the small wheel but ride just like any other bike.

Chuck West
WBCCI # 6513
Safari 25' 1999
Pulled by Dodge Ram 1500