RE: [A/S] Yosemite & Hensley

Alan,
While a pain to replace, I would have it changed out completely for a
single umbilical of the proper length for use with the Hensley.  The
extension cable is just another point of failure.  Here are some other
suggestions. If the umbilical from the trailer is NOT on the same side
of the trailer hitch as the connector on your tow rig, move it.  Also,
make sure that the umbilical is routed to the TOP side of the hitch so
that it rides above the Hensley.  It probably would not hurt go to a
parking lot and put the tow vehicle at a sharp angles to the trailer and
make sure that you have adequate umbilical for both directions.  I was
lucky and my '02 came from the factory perfect for the Hensley (as I
described above) and I have not had any problems with the Hensley and
the umbilical doing the tango.

David