Re: [A/S] Help! Have you seen my dump valve cap?

         How odd, Hunter, to have that happen twice, and with a "superior"
product...I've had two of the Thetford caps with the hose outlet in this
trailer since 2000, and in the previous one in 1995-2000.  Neither ever
broke, but I got an adaptor anyhow - as you found, Thetford caps are not at
every dealership.  You have a Sewer Solution anyhow, don't you?
         I did buy one of those "easy on" caps that CW sells, with it's
"universal" tabs.  I forget who makes them - they're blue, and the thing
connects to your outlet, and has one of the push-on connectors for the
hose.  I don't recommend it - it was very hard to install - evidently their
idea of "universal" and mine differ considerably - and it broke first time
out. ;-(.

- Dick
(5368)