Re: [A/S] Help! Have you seen my dump valve cap?

Nothing gets by you.  <g>

The thing is, my first Thetford cap broke not long after I got the
trailer.... when I couldn't find one with the hose outlet thingy I decided to go with
the adaptor and the brand X. It has served me well for 4.5 years... until
recently when I decided it was nasty so I was going to get a new one but at the
Sarasota rally there was a thetford cap for sale for $1.00 so I got it.  It has
since broken, the little "string" that holds the cap broke in half.

I'll be getting another Valterra as soon as I get to a Walmart or a camping
store.

Hunter