Re: [A/S] Power wheel

Jim, I bought the AC6 model to jockey around our 68 TradeWind and 87
Excella. Works find, but I need more driving practice. I use them on
concrete, but part of it has a slope. The AC6 is not the model that works on
gravel.

Call Powermovers. They are really helpful in getting you what you need. They
don't want you to buy something that won't work for you. Doesn't do you any
good, and doesn't do them any good.

They set me up with adapters for both a Hensley and a conventional coupler.

Bruce Coonrod