Re: [A/S] under couch storage

I'm so happy I took out the drawer. I can't believe how much stuff I can fit
under the couch now.

I met up with the Hardmanns last week, in Destin.  Their trailer is gorgeous,
she has a real flair for decorating. They completely removed the couch, put
in a matching set of leather recliners and he built a table in between them.  I
was ready to do the same until I remembered all the storage space under the
couch and the dogs and cats need the couch to sleep on.... <g>

Hunter