[A/S] drawbar cracked and Hensley

If I remember right, here was another post sometime back about a
cracked receiver on an earlier GM truck. It seem also in this case
and all others that have responded also have used a Hensley hitch.
This does not rule out the fact that these GM hitches did not stand
up, but I do think that the person using a Hensley should look into
using a heavier hitch. This hitch has side to side movement that is
not present in other hitches. Just as soon as I read that first
post, I went out and checked my receiver on my 96 Suburban and I
don't use a Hensley. If I had a Ford or Dodge, I think I would be
checking my receiver also, especially if I used a Hensley. I don't
mean to offend anyone using a Hensley, I am sure they are good
hitches,but I think they may put more of a strain on receivers than
conventional hitches and this is just my opinion, but if I used a
Hensley, I would personally check this situation out for my own free
of mind. This is just my two cents worth. Richard in Southwest Ohio