Re: [A/S] Decals and Decal Paper was: painting dish

Hi.  My truck, an oldie, has been painted with an undercoat of dull, flat black  that I
would love to customize.  I am especially interested in doing the hood.  Has anyone any
clues as to where a person might find either decals or cutouts you can stick down to
make a design.  I have thought about doing my own with painters tape,but that limits me
to straight lines.  I have also thought about just doing a painting on it, but have yet
to come up with a design.  I am a fair painter with acrylics and figured I couldn't make
it look worse than it does.  Any ideas as to a theme?  Right now my biggest hangup is a
theme appropriate for the hood of my truck.  So far I have rejected cowboys and indians,
Mt Ranier, and anything else that is truly realistic.  I've seen a number of hot rod
designs that seem sorta ok, but also sorta garrish.  If you have seen anything coming
down the road that you liked, let me know the gist of it.

Joan