Re: [A/S] Yukon/Burb ?

Howdy y'all:

A friend of mine just bought a GMC Denali with
quadrasteer.  It got me to thinking about one when I
saw how it drove.  I started getting that itch that
costs big $$.

Well, I learned that they don't have the quadrasteer
in the Yukon 3/4 ton.  I'm pulling a 34' so I need a
big pull.  I checked the Yukons and Burbs and found 1,
no diesels and 2, even with the gas sucking 8.0 gas
V-8 it still isn't big enough to tow my 34.

I know there are a bunch of y'all that drive these
things so I have a question.  Has anyone heard, or
read, that GM is going to re-introduce a diesel into
their Burbs?  I'd really like to think that they will,
but I don't think I'll hold my breath.

Tom May
F250 PSD
'04 34' Ltd S/O