Re: [A/S] Floor repairs anyone?

Good idea. I never thought of that. I will be putting down all new
plywood in the entire front of the trailer.
Good thing I have had experience restoring these trailers. Although,
the 1963 Bambi is still different from the 1977 Argosy that I am
doing now. You can still tell that it is an Airstream product!
By the way, I have found that I get better stability using 2x4's for
the "framing" then I would have gotten with the 1x4's. Still it all
works good!

Lou