Re: [A/S] Re: Canadian Towing

Well Lou,

You are not alone in your feelings about that video and Hensley.  Personally,
I'm not going to not have the best hitch, for my situation, because they have
a misleading video.

Think of it as an advertising stunt.... like the Energizer bunny. We know
that pink cartoon bunnies don't wander around banging drums..... we know that
Intrepids have a tow rating of 3000# max.

I think anyone who tows using one is trying to be a Darwin award winner.

The video does demonstrate how really great the hitch is..... but I agree
it's not smart to tell people they can tow anything with practically anything if
they have a Hensley.  The hitch makes good tow vehicles great, it doesn't make
lousy tow vehicles safe.

Hunter