[A/S] Re: Canadian Towing

I really hate to tell you this but chances are it was the Hensley
video that they show at the camper shows that convinced this person
that they can tow something so large with such a ridiculously small
car.
I have seen the video hundreds of times and the first time I saw it
they were towing a 31 foot A/S with a Dodge Intrepid! I told the
gentleman at the booth that this was false and misleading. He said he
saw no reason why that car should not tow that exact trailer. I asked
him how he came up with this conclusion and he told me he was the
owner and President of Hensley! This was back about 8-10 years ago
BEFORE Hensley was popular anywhere else other than the Metro-Detroit
area. He started manufacturing and selling them local to Davison, MI.
I went to the trailer show this past February and they are STILL
showing the same video of a Dodge Intrepid pulling a 31 foot A/S!
Everyone here may LOVE Mr. Hensley's hitches but I flat out refuse to
buy from someone who blatantly lies in his advertising.
I will make do with a Pull-Rite.

As you were,
Lou