Re: [A/S] Digest Number 2006

I need some recommendations for two problems. The first is that I have "signs
of mice" in our new Argosy 28 foot Motorhome. What is the recommended way to
drive them out without driving them further into hiding within the motorhome
and without poisoning them so they die and smell up the whole motorhome?
Second, I have an older A&E Systems awning on this rig, and I need some
parts, like the black styrene blocks that secure the lower portion of the arms to
the lower brackets, as well as a replacement awing material. Any suggestions
for a source for these parts.
Also, any recommendations on exhaust manifold gasket replacement on the
Chevrolet 454 P30 engine?
Thanks,
Chas