[A/S] Re: update on 1979 31' International- Bought it!

Congrats Christopher! we own the same trailer, and are in the process
of restoring/refurbishing it. We're in the same boat- let's exchange
notes.

Re: the Micro wave- Our 1979 owner's manual clearly shows one present.
It was much bigger than today's micros- hence the huge cabinet. Our
unit does have an outlet at the rear of the space. We are debating
whether we should build in a smaller micro, or convert to more
cabinet/pantry space. I'm voting for a smaller micro.

Best,

Chris K.
WI
8638