[A/S] I found an Argosy!!! YIPPEEE!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found an Argosy!
It was almost under my nose too! I found it by calling someone else
about something entirely different too!

She is a little rough on the inside and the outside. Gonna need new
paint on that lovely galvanized steel nose cone and tail cone.

Everything is there though, including two ZipDee awnings!

The best part of the whole thing is that I got it $1,500! She needs
work but I will have her back to her old self in no time!

I would still like to find a 20 foot Minuet though. Man, I love
those "Twinkee Airstreams"!

I will put up pictures tomorrow for all of those who want to smoke
over my $1,500 Twinkee!

Lou
'77 22 foot Argosy
'00 GMC Safari AWD