Re: [A/S] Traditions of Discrimination

Jim,

Why wait to join the WDCU??? You sure don't have to live in DC, none of
the members do! We go from Florida to Canada and a more diverse group
you couldn't find anywhere! Most of us have to travel far to get to
rallies but the trip is worth it for the fellowship that awaits! I
stumbled on one of the rallies two summers ago when I noted that they
were having a rally at the Outer Banks of N. Carolina, somewhere I
wanted to go. Knowing no one, I signed up and took my mother with me. I
made live-long friends and quit the unit that I had belonged to that
was stuffy and unwelcoming.

This Aug. the WDCU is hosting another Outer Banks Rally that should be
even better than the first! Check out our site :
www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/

Patti
Long Island, NY
1954 Flying Cloud