[A/S] Traditions of Discrimination

Dear Lou,

Perhaps you should contact any attendees of the rally or gathering which
took place in May 2003, at Ruby's near Zion National Park.  It was our
first exposure to the tight-knit group of blue beret-wearing folk
(edited for publication).  We could not have felt more unwelcome had we
been farting in an elevator.

For whatever reason, members of that cult wanted nothing to do with
Others.

Perhaps some day we will be able to join the DC group--we understand it
is not like any other.

Jim, JR, and Jezebel (the standard poodle)

'85 Limited 32'
'03 Avalanche 2500