Re: [A/S] Cross Country

The DeLorme sounds like a good unit and fairly priced.  Uffduhh!!!! can't
afford  the other version.  An idea for the little box that sits on the
dash.  Stick a piece of Velcro on it and the other half on the dash, no
sliding around.  My arms are so short, well, they're the right size for me,
but not truck, that I can't reach the brake control so I velcroed it to the
dash board.  Now I can reach it and see it as well.  What a novelty.  These
old trucks were made for long tall drinks of water, not us shorties.  I
drive a diesel as well.  an oldie.  I fear anything on the dashboard would
do a lot of bouncing around if it was loose.

Joan