[A/S] Atwood furnace circuit board

Hi! All,

    Looks like I have a bad ciruit board on my Atwood furnace Model
8535-111, blower runs but no power to the gas valve and none coming
from the sail switch. I touched the the trailer skin with a wrench
when tighting the batery cable, with the ground connected.

    Does any one have a source for the board and pricing? I am in
northern Illinois and hoping to leave for Floridia on Monday. I
looked in the archives, but didnot find any.

   Jim Kraner
   95 Excella 30'