Re: [A/S] Batteries & "Easy Glides"

Bobby:

         I see...that's a different situation, all right.  I saw the
sliders at Home Depot, in 4-packs of the strips, about 4" long each.  Maybe
I'll get a couple of 4-packs (my HD didn't have 8-packs).
         I suspect that the strap you mention was put there by a PO, as my
'95 doesn't have a strap, and I've never seen one across the door
opening.  It would make more sense installing one if, like you, the strips
are installed; otherwise, the lip of the door would prevent the battery
from sliding out an accidentally open door.  Or, am I mis-interpreting your
post?
         Hope you've had a bit warmer weather down there in Valdosta; it's
been *cold* here in Atlanta for the past 2-3 weeks, with occasional warming
trends to the high 40's.  Today it went up into the 50s.

- Dick
(5368)