Re: [A/S] Batteries & "Easy Glides"

Bobby:

         Thanks for the information, Bobby.
         I have given this some further thought, and decided not to use
anything that reduces friction in the battery box.  There's not much room,
but there is about 3/4" to 1" of front to back wiggle room and a similar
amount of side to side, in my 1995 trailer.  I'd prefer the batteries not
slide around as I start and stop and turn. I don't have any trouble getting
the batteries out at present, thanks to the nylon straps provided by
Batteries Plus, using my tack remover and putty knife.

- Dick