RE: [A/S] Hot Water On-Demand

Patti,
After you read my post, did you encounter the issues that I experienced
on a whole house tankless?  Sounds like you were satisfied with the
performance.  Tankless heaters are more complex than tank-types due to
the need for pressure sensors and the need to vary the gas flow based on
the water flow (otherwise it would boil the water at the lowest levels).
But, if properly engineered and with proper user expectations, they do
work and I did find that they use LESS gas than a tank type.  We just
found that we did not like the limitations.

david