Re: [A/S] Campgrounds and Batteries

 Jack,
That is a neat idea, if you get it to work let me
know.

I have another question for you.  How do you level
your trailer with the slide out?  We have the
automatice levelers, and we were just using them like
the manual ones - just lowering them until they just
had a touch of weight on them.  But the doors wouldn't
lock.  I called Thor, and they told me to put a good
deal more weight on the front left one, just short of
raising the tire, to take the weight of the slide out.
 We've done that, and the doors lock when we can get
the trailer real level.  Have you had the same
experience?  If so, what have you done to take the
weight of the slide out and level the trailer at the
same time.  Should I go ahead and put additional
weight on the other 3?

Tom May
'04 34' LSO
'02 F250