[A/S] Re: Airstream Motorhome

Gregg,

I am new to this list, and have just recently (1/8/04) purchased a
1994 33' Airstream Land Yacht. I don't have a great deal of
experience with it yet but have been very impressed with the interior
workmanship, it drives great considering it is a 16k lb truck with a
fancy body, and has much more space than our previous Winnebago
Rialta. It's built on a 93 chassis and a first in service date on
Nov/95 so depending on how you count, it's either 11,10,9 years old
but in any case it's in good shape.

We looked at several mh's from various manufacturers but the
Airstream had the best layout and workmanship for what we wanted.

It is currently at the local Chevy dealer getting a once over and 48k
mile service, then it's off the the beach and then to Florida.

Good luck in deciding..

Tom
'94 33' Land Yacht
ex '99 Winnebago Rialta