Re: [A/S] Campgrounds and Batteries

Tom,
My 2 Delco Voyager batteries have nylon braided ropes attached to each end
of the battery.  When I stuff them in the battery compartments, the ropes
are visible enough to grab and pull up to lift the battery over that little
lip.  I then drag is out enough to disconnect it.  Why not go to a boat shop
or Walmart in the fishing section and buy a length of this rope.  Tie it
around the top of the battery and leave a loop for you to grab on to.