[A/S] Leak!

Just when I thought the truck and trailer maintenance
was almost caught up, this morning (when making
the bed in my stocking feet) I stepped on a damp
spot.  It has been raining here for about 36 hours.

Feeling around there seems to be a wet spot along
the rear wall about a foot or so wide right about the
middle under the window.  Examining the window
and rear wall showed no signs of leakage.  The
side compartment had *not* been left open.

On the older trailers with the aluminum bumpers
there was a flat panel that can collect water and
allow it to seep into the floor if not kept properly
caulked.  This is a 2000 model year trailer with
a plastic covered bumper.  Is there some place
I need to check for caulking?  Is there some
common leak path on these newer trailers to
watch for?  I guess it could be getting in at the
lower belt molding.  When it stops raining and
is dry enough, I will re-caulk the belt moldings.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?  I just hate
having a soggy rear!

Tony  KC9BTA
In the wet Texas hill country.