Re: [A/S] Leak!

We had the same problem with our '99 34' rear twins.  One day noticed the
carpeting in front of the night stand (between the beds) was wet.  Then we found
that the carpeting in the rear compartment under the plastic sheeting was
soaked.  The plastic had kept everything dry and we would not have known it was
wet if we hadn't cut the plastic and looked underneath.

We replaced the gasket on the rear compartment as some water was coming in
when it was raining from that direction.  Also sealed around tail liights and
the lower trim bands with silicone.  Make sure compartment door makes tight
contact with door edge, may need to adjust locks.  We also placed sponge rubber
blocks behind the door hinge.

Seems to have done the trick.

Leroy & Verna Millard