[A/S] Twins to double

Our '72 Overlander was originally a twin, but the bed area was
converted by PO to a desk with real file drawers and other storage on
the streetside, and a pull-out double bed on the curbside. The double
sure looks like it uses factory hardware (although I don't know if
it's from the Airstream factory). It makes a couch when slid toward
the wall, and a double bed when slid out into the aisle. When out all
the way it leaves only about 8 inches in which to sidle through to
the bathroom.

The framework is square steel tubing. It sits on the factory base
with three tambour rollup doors and a sliding plastic storage tub
behind each.

It did begin to slide out into the "bed" position a little too
easily, especially when we had lots of stuff on it while traveling,
or if we were having guests visit soon. For now we're just using a
steel pin to hold the steel frame in one position, where it makes a
generous single bed, but still allows easy passage to the bath and
enough room to use the desk for portions of quilting projects.

If someone needs pictures, let me know.

Stan