RE: [A/S] Re: How Far . . .

FWIW, my first long'ish (for me, but certainly not by Airstreamer's
standards) was a one week trip from Central Texas to Oklahoma City back in
November. For me, a long haul, and done all in one day. And yes, I'd read
earlier posts on this List suggesting a good day's tow would be something
between 100 miles to maybe 200 miles, and paid no attention. Never again. I
was totally wiped out driving over 8 hours straight thru. And at the end of
the tow wondering why I did something so completely unnecessary. Didn't get
to enjoy the scenery much along the way and stopped to see nothing. And like
I said, was pooped at the end of the tow. If you can budget the time, a tow
of between 150 and 200 miles is much easier on your nerves and allows you to
enjoy the whole experience, which is what it is all about in the end.

Jim