[A/S] Re: 1988 too old for their park

Patti,
We wouldn't count on the average RV resort type park taking the
recent media exposure into any consideration if they even notice
it.  We find that most of them don't own or live in RV's and don't
see the value in vintage rigs.  KOA and parks like them are more
inclined to accept all types of "campers" both people and rvs.  And
they can be found most places.
Our suggestion after this experience, if we really want to stay in a
park with age restrictions, is to contact the park ahead of time and
offer to email a picture of us and the Airstream.  Like some others
have mentioned, they are probably more concerned with safety and
appearance.  This was just such a surprise to us because we had just
spent 8 days there in November.

Tricia & Conrad