Re: [A/S] Re: How Far . . .

If I can find interesting places around 600 miles apart on my route, I try
to drive two days 300 miles each, then take the third day off. This lets me
average 200 per day and still enjoy it all. Makes it more of an adventure
than a driving marathon. We drove to Alaska from SC with friends a couple
of years ago and it worked great.

When I get back within 500 miles of home, all bets are off if I get an
early start.

If I full-timed, I would go even slower when moving  "base camp".

Jerry 4404