[A/S] Re: The Big Freeze!/Installing Reese Dual Cam System

Greetings Patti!

If your Reese Dual Cam is the more tradition bracket type that
installs with 4 large "U" bolts, the installation shouldn't be too
difficult so long as you don't encounter interference from your LP
tank mounts.  I have the "U" bolt mount type Dual Cam Systems on both
my '64 Overlander and '78 Minuet and the installation wasn't a great
problem on either one, but had the LP tanks been any furter back on
the Minuet there could have been some interference requiring some
modification to the tank mounts.

I can't provide much information about mounting if you happen to have
the new High Performance Dual Cam System -- it has a more permanent
mounting that requires drilling which I suspect would mean it is much
more particular about initial setup on the trailer's tongue.

Good luck with your installation!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible