RE: [A/S] Sucking it up

We bought a 1 X 1 Shop Vac after taking various house vacuums including
our Rainbow, with us on each  year.
It is a 1 gallon hand held or pull along the floor model, about a one
foot sized cube. It came with a crevice tool, brush and small floor
attachment.  We also use 2 aluminum extension wands and a rug floor
attachment from an old cleaner. We have had several occasions to us the
"wet" feature. It tucks into a small storage cabinet under the fridge.
It works better than any unit we have tried except our Rainbow, but is a
lot smaller and more versatile.

Tricia & Conrad