Re: [A/S] Tire blow out

Max inflation cold for the D range Goodyears is 65
lbs.  I don't know what your trailer weighs in at but
those max inflation pressures are important because
the maximum load capacity stamped on the sidewall is
based on the 65 lb. pressure.

I just took delivery on a 30' Slide out and I can see
that from the weight of this unit, keeping those tires
at 65 lbs. will be critical in keeping these tires
from failing.

I've cautioned a lot of folks to get a load rating
chart from Goodyear if you are considering carrying
pressures below the max inflation rate.  Also get your
trailer weighed to understand what load you are
putting on these tires.  Doing it any other way is
just conjecture as to what those tires will carry at
reduced pressures.

Jack