RE: [A/S] Where is everyone?

We must confess, we have been having too much fun to do more than read
other's posts.
We left Anaheim, CA October 4 ( we left SC January 12) to head back East
to spend Thanksgiving with our youngest son in Charleston, SC.  We
arrived here in Chas yesterday.
We made a stop in Tucson at Oasis RV for some repair work on the rear
where the bumper attaches, after catching it on a boulder trying to fit
into our site at the KOA in Flagstaff.  Thank goodness we changed our
insurance to Foremost when we bought this 34 footer!  They really take
care of claims quickly and both times we've had work done at Oasis they
have paid the full amount charged!
We spent the last 2 weeks meandering along US 90 and 98 along the Gulf
Coast.  Fantastic, awesome, superlative and all the other adjectives we
could use to describe the beauty.
We spent a few nights (and days) in Biloxi, MS.  The Gulf is beautiful
during the day and the lights are exciting at night!
We stayed one night at Tyndall AFB in Panama City in such a lovely
wooded setting on the bay.
We've decided full timing is much better than returning to the
homestead, so when we leave Chas for Key West to spend Christmas with
the middle son, we will spend the rest of the winter in Florida. At
least until after the rally in Sarasota.  There will be one won't there?
Who knows, we may be down there in time to have a drink with Blair.
We are in a nice park in Charleston, Oak Plantation, but only for the
week, as they have the park reserved thru Thanksgiving, so we will look
at the AFB for the next 3 weeks.  We can't seem to know when we are
going to be somewhere in advance to make reservations, so we have to
take what is available wherever we are.  But we have some interesting
experiences this way.