Re: [A/S] Avion C-11 !!

I'm sorta jealous - i'd like to put one of those babies onto my '61
Kaiser-Willys Jeep 'Forward Control' pickup, when it gets put back together,
that is... it's way back on the back burner behind the 'Trailwind' and some
other projects...

BTW - I'm pretty sure you won't be able to polish an anodized surface - the
process is a kind of electroplating that is practically indestructible... a
really good thing for campers and trailers, when you think about it.

It's a beauty, though - and looks great on Darth Vader, too...

Tuna
reno, nv