[A/S] Avion C-11 !!

Whoopee I finally found one sort of nearby. Well 6 hours anyway, in
Ithaca, NY.

See his site :

http://homepage.mac.com/threeringfarm/Avion/PhotoAlbum26.html

It fits Darth Vader perfectly, Now everyone will really get out of the way.

It rained really hard both ways, and I found the leaks which is par for
the course. No rot yet, it's been in a barn for a while.

The biggest problem so far is where to put it. My mother wants my toys
well hidden from the neighbors. But she didn't throw a fit and make me
take it back, so....

I need to find people who have fixed these guys and know the guts.

Need to find a toilet, there's a porta potty in there now.

The wood work is veneer over particle board. But the edges are naked !
You can tell it's not an Airstream.

Also, since it is anodized how do I polish it. I know it won't go really
shiny, but....

anyway, Yippeee !

Daisy