[A/S] Tom's '78 31' International Sovereign

Actually Richard, I bought the trailer with the dent, at no extra
charge.  (Really, it helped to bring the price down a bit) I was not
too worried about it, as it did not leak.  I thought I could pull
most of the dent with suction lifting handles for large panes of
glass, but decided to try the Ding King, as it was sitting on my
workbench not doing anything.  This time, I won.  Next time, who
knows, as that is what makes life interesting.

Tom